Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

*NEW* Harvest Health - Organic Fruit & Vegetable Shop in Joondalup, Western Australia

NEW health, fruit, and vegetable shop has arrived in Joondalup, just off Grand BLVD, corner Shenton Ave.
Address: 1/80 Grand BLVD
Phone: 9301-1141

They have a variety of organic products and it is the first health food shop in Joondalup to sell organic fresh fruit and vegetables.
Julia the owner and I, pose beside the wonderfully glam organic fruit and vegetable available. I was very excited to walk into the shop as I have been living in Joondalup for over a year and have not yet had the privilege to buy organic produce unless I ordered it online. Now, only a short walk or bike ride from my house, and I can have access to such nutritious food.

If you live close by to Joondalup I'd recommend you check out Harvest Health in Joondalup.

Enjoy and happy organic shopping!

CB xo


No comments:

Post a Comment