Pages

Saturday 2 March 2013

Healthy Paleo Grain Free/Gluten Free Crepes

If there's one thing I know I am good at it, it's making healthy grain and gluten free crepes! Before I decided to go gluten free I was obsessed with crepes, and I was also obsessed with making the healthiest ones possible. However, throughout that journey, I did learn how to make some naughty ones too, which have brought me to where I am - experienced and successful crepe master! 
Step 1: Greece your pan with coconut oil. 
Step 2: Wisk 2 full eggs, add 1 tsp of chia seeds, 1 tbsp of coconut flour, and 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Step 3. Pour mix onto hot pan and fry until golden on each side. After flipping the crepe over to fry on the opposite side, apply and smooth the chocolate hazelnut spread/healthy nutella mix on top.
Step 4: Top with berries or your desired fruit.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment