Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

My delivery from Organic & Green Perth WA

I was so happy to come home from work today because I knew my food delivery from www.organicngreen.com.au would have arrived. I am proud to show off my order because I think it's important to buy nutrient dense foods, such as organic meats, fruit and vegetables. They are incomparable to what's available at your typical IGA, Woolies, or Coles. Of course some of the popular chains can carry some organic produce, but most of them don't, which is why ordering online is very handy. Especially when you live in the Northern Suburbs of Perth.

Here's what I ordered from the meat department:
  • Organic Beef liver
  • Organic Lamb steaks
  • Organic Lamb roast
  • Organic Bacon (not labeled as organic, but free range and nitrate free)
  • Organic Whole Chicken

Here's what I ordered from the fruit & vegetable department:

  • Organic Pears
  • Organic Red & Green Capsicum
  • Organic Kale
  • Organic Broccoli
  • Organic Cabbage
  • Organic Purple Carrots
Organic vegetables are much higher in nutrients than commercially grown vegetables. When you eat organic vegetables, you have feel extra healthy, because you are getting extra nutrients. The soil that organic vegetables come from is much more richer and whole, which produces a fuller and richer product. Think of organic vegetables as a deluxe extra fudge creamy chocolate truffle and commercially grown vegetables as a simple plain chocolate. Does that help you understand the quality difference? I hope so ;)


Have you purchased any food from www.organicngreen.com.au before? Did you enjoy your shopping experience and delivery? What about the food, was it fresh? I've only had good experiences with them, which is why I would recommend them if you live in the Perth area.

Hope this post inspires you to eat more organic food!

Have a lovely day!

CB xo



No comments:

Post a Comment