Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

GIRL POWER in the gym!

My most recent accomplishment!

This is my expression of girl power, it also makes me say:
"Being a woman isn't an excuse to be weak, it's every reason to be strong!"


I used to think achieving something like this was for men only or the selected few women that are naturally tiny and could build muscle easily. I never thought it would be ME pumping these pull up's! When I achieved my chin up goal last year and progressed towards pull ups, it's been an awesome to see how fast my strength has grown. Especially since I have taken sometime off with my pull up training, it's amazing how it all just comes together. So what's motivating me now? To achieve 15!

Thanks for watching and I hope this motivates you to pull up!

No comments:

Post a Comment