Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Sugar Free Protein Cacao & Blueberry Muffins

I make my cacao protein muffins with blueberries quite often. I believe making your own protein muffins is the healthiest form of protein bar/muffin you can have, rather than buying protein bars!

Ingredients to make a wholesome protein muffin:
Cacao power
Coconut milk
WPI (pasture fed)/Boomers Protein
2 eggs (organic)
Stevia
& Blueberries

I unfortunately made this recipe free style, so I didn't get a chance to record it. Although, I make this style of recipe quite often, I mix things up often though, for fun! Click here for a cacao protein muffin recipe.

Rule of thumb: The more complex you get with your recipes, the more chances of it being unhealthy. Therefore, it's important to keep your baking, eating plans, and lifestyle, simple. Because simple is healthy!


CB xo

No comments:

Post a Comment